JMB Consultants, Inc. is an employee benefits consulting firm, established in 1982, servicing over 130 clients. Mark J. Milnazik, President of the firm, and his staff provide management and consulting expertise for companies between 2 and 300 employees, specializing in:
- The placement and ongoing servicing of group medical insurance plans, market research, Sectional Self-Funding Programs, COBRA and HIPAA compliance issues, monthly billing reconciliation, plan design, cost comparison data and semi- annual and annual reviews.
- Marketing and servicing of ancillary products, such as Group Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long Term Disability products, Dental Insurance, FSA & Section 125 plans, HSA & HRA Plans and Voluntary Payroll Deduction plans.
- Review and assist in managing Human Resource functions and integrate JMB Consultants with the HR department to increase client efficiency.
- Overall maintenance of the employee benefits plans managed, including employee education meetings, adding and deleting employees, claims processing and every day service questions that arise.
- Individual products, such as Life and Disability Insurance, Individual Medical Insurance and Short-Term Medical Insurance Products
- Ongoing review and maintenance of Affordable Care Act compliance issues and regulations; education pertaining to the ACA exchanges and available tax subsidies